- If Exercise Is So Good, Why Aren't We All Moving? (Kyle McInnis)
- Identifying and Overcoming Barriers to Physical Activity (Kara Gallagher)
- Strategies to Enhance Exercise Adherence and Motivation in Inactive Adults (Jack Raglin)
- Effective Partnering with Medical Care Providers (William O. Roberts)
- Considerations for Facility and Program Design (Nico P. Pronk)
- A Take-Home Behavioral Tool Kit for Inactive Adults (John Jakicic)
- Conclusions and Wrap-Up (Kyle McInnis)
Produced in cooperation with the American College of Sports Medicine.