The (6) presentations from the 2005 ACSM annual meeting Featured Science Session on pacing strategy as a factor in sports performance are included on a single DVD. Almost three hours of authoritative information and insights, featuring:
- Pacing Strategy: Historical Perspective (Carl Foster)
- Human Performance and Power Output Related to the Energy Flow Model of Performance (Jos J. de Koning)
- Brain Control Mechanisms Creating Pacing Strategy (Alan St. Clair Gibson)
- How Do Athletes Pace Themselves in Very High Intensity Competitions? (David T. Martin)
- How Do Athletes Pace Themselves During Very Prolonged Competitions? (Alejandro Lucia)
- roundtable discussion
Produced in cooperation with the American College of Sports Medicine.