The (6) presentations from the 2006 ACSM Health & Fitness Summit & Exposition pre-conference meeting are included on a single DVD. More than three hours of information from several of the top health/fitness professionals in the field on current scientific findings and the latest tools to increase physical activity levels and sound nutritional habits in youth, featuring:
- Influencing Physical Activity in Youth (William H. Dietz)
- Advances in P.E.: Collaborative Opportunities for Health/Fitness Professionals (Chuck Corbin)
- Nutritional Considerations for Promoting Healthy Eating in Youth (Katherine A. Beals)
- Use of Interactive Technologies for Kids in Health/Fitness Facilities (Kyle McInnis)
- Incorporating Physical Activity and Nutrition Into All Youth Programs (Michael Spezzano)
Produced in cooperation with the American College of Sports Medicine.