The (7) presentations from the 2006 NSCA National Conference Pre-Con, Personal Training A-Z
, featuring several of the top health/wellness professionals and personal training experts in the world. Over six hours of authoritative information on how to design and market training programs for specific populations are offered on a 2-disc DVD set.
Among the topics covered:
- Booked Solid: Selling is Not Selling Out (Mark Nutting)
- Marketing Fundamentals 101 (Bob Esquerre)
- Agility (Mark Roozen & Jay Dawes)
- The Physiology of Obesity (Len Kravitz)
- Nutritional Strategies for Weight Loss (Douglas Kalman)
- Coaching the Adventure of Change (Margaret Moore)
- Modifying Exercise for Older Populations (Annette Lang)
Produced in cooperation with the National Strength and Conditioning Association.