The five all sport presentations from the 2007 NSCA Sport-Specific Training Conference are featured on an extended-play DVD. Over three hours of ideas, insights, and information on how coaches can best develop the physical capabilities of their athletes, including:
- Banned Substances: Providing Today's Athlete With a Choice (Lori Bestervelt)
- Metabolic Training for the Anaerobic Athlete (Mark Stephenson)
- Training the Multi-Sport Young Athlete (Avery Faigenbaum)
- Practical Ways to Implement Supplementation and Nutrition (Marie Spano)
- Recovery and Transition Mechanics in Maximum Velocity Speed (Jay Twell)
Produced in cooperation with the National Strength and Conditioning Association.