The (5) presentations from the Featured Science Session at the 2008 ACSMannual meeting on the impact of age and gender differences on cardiovascularresponses to exercise are included on a single DVD. Almost two hours ofauthoritative information and insights, featuring:
- Age and Sex Differences in the Cardiovascular Response to Exercise: Matters of the Heart (Benjamin D. Levine)
- Short-Term Exercise Training Improves Cardiovascular Responses During Exercise in Patients With Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome (Tiffany B. VanGundy)
- The Effects of Systolic Hypertension on Arterial-Ventricular Coupling at Rest and During Exercise in Men and Women (Paul D. Chantler)
- Sex-Specific Influence of Aging on Exercising Leg Blood Flow (Beth A. Parker)
- Sex Differences in Vascular Aging: Implications for Exercise (David N. Proctor)
Produced in cooperation with the American College of Sports Medicine.