The (5) presentations from the Featured Science Session at the 2008 ACSMannual meeting on the loss of neuromuscular function following peripheralnerve injury and repair are included on a single DVD. Almost two hours ofauthoritative information and insights, featuring:
- Introduction and Overview(T. Richard Nichols)
- Intralimb Coordination and Locomotor Compensation After PeripheralNerve Injury(Young-Hui Chang)
- Task-Specific Expression of Sensory Loss Following GastrocnemiusSelf-Reinnervation in the Cat(Huub Maas)
- Recovery of Muscle Stretch Receptors Following Peripheral Nerve Injury(Valerie K. Haftel)
- Contribution of Spinal Synapses to the Limits of Recovery From MotorNerve Injury(Timothy C. Cope)
Produced in cooperation with the American College of Sports Medicine.