The (5) presentations from the Select Symposium at the 2008 ACSM annualmeeting on the relationship between the dose response of exercise and bonehealth are included on a single DVD. Almost two hours of authoritativeinformation and insight, featuring:
- Introduction and Overview (Kara A. Witzke)
- Designing Exercises for Lifelong Skeletal Health (Charles H. Turner)
- Optimizing Bone Mass and Strength During Growth (Saija Kontulainen)
- Effective Activity for Stronger Bones in Young Adults (Ilkka Vuori)
- Dose Response of Exercise and Bone Mineral Density in Postmenopausal Women (Timothy G. Lohman)
Produced in cooperation with the American College of Sports Medicine.