Developed by the American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM) and written by a team of leading experts in exercise science and motivation, the book provides step-by-step instructions to help fitness/health professionals and students master client motivation techniques.
- Access practical resources you can use immediately on the job with forms, checklists, charts, worksheets, etc. in each chapter`s From the Practical Toolbox sections.
- Stay on top of the latest research in the field with Evidence sections that support the text`s recommendations.
- Master a wide range of client-motivation techniques through Step-by-Step applications.
- See the text`s recommendations in action in real-world settings through engaging Case Scenarios.
- Improve your retention of important information through Concept Overviews that briefly set the stage for each chapter and Take-Home Messages that highlight key points.
- Provide your students with forms, checklists, charts, worksheets, and other practical resources they can use immediately on the job through each chapter`s From the Practical Toolbox sections.
- Keep your students up-to-date with the field`s latest research findings through Evidence sections that support the text`s recommendations.
- Help your students master every client motivation technique with Step-by-Step applications.
- Show your students how the text`s recommendations are applied on the job with compe