One of the leading architects in the industry provides a compelling overview of whyhealth/fitness clubs should â€œgo green.â€ The Benefits of "Going Green"
details the key componentsof a green design and offers a series of green strategies that are appropriate forhealth/fitness clubs. The DVD also features a review of tips and ideas concerning how to createhigh-performance green health clubs.
Among the topics covered:
- An architect's perspective
- What is green design?
- Designing green today
- Green strategies for health clubs
- Constructing green health clubs
- Tips for creating high-performance green health clubs
- Health clubs of the future
Produced in cooperation with the International Health, Racquet & Sportsclub Association.