Eating Your Way to Health and Weight Loss: Losing Weight the â€œRight Wayâ€
presents a detailed discussion on how individuals can improve their diet without starving themselves or omitting the foods they like. The DVD also explains how individuals can make healthy food choices and control the temptation to eat unhealthy foods.
Among the topics covered:
- Planning daily meals and improving eating habits
- Making healthy food selections
- Taking command and controlling the temptation to eat unhealthy foods
- Becoming comfortable using the food guide pyramid
- Learning to read and understand a food label
Produced in cooperation with the American College of Sports Medicine.