How to Attract and Be Successful in the Corporate Medical, and Physical Therapy Fitness Markets in Your Community
looks at a variety of different opportunities that exist for health/fitness facilities to outreach to a typical potential club members in their communities. In that regard, the DVD features five different areas of experience and expertise concerning the steps that facilities can undertake to have a positive impact on both themselves and their communities. Among the topics covered in the DVD are the latest trends about how and what clubs should offer to the corporate and medical marketplaces. The key missing link to having a true health and medical intervention and how facilities can match their skill sets with the opportunities in their communities and the positive impact that special needs programs can have on medically challenged individuals.
Among the topics covered:
- Another market option
- New health care plan
- Choosing your market
- Member partners
- Stick to the plan
- What do clubs need to keep in mind when developing a wellness program?
- How does a club work with local hospitals?
- What can clubs do to attract corporate groups into their facilities
- Physical therapy in the club setting
- Two different worlds
- Physical Therapy
- Key points when considering therapy partners
- Exposure to potential new members