Central Nervous System Alterations Following Ankle Joint Pathology: Mechanisms and Interventions discusses the current literature and its clinical relevance regarding central nervous system alterations following lateral ankle sprains and their impact on functional performance. The DVD explores the clinical and scientific applications of how the brain and the spinal cord interact in unstable ankles. The DVD also details, interventions capable of treating these alterations.
Among the topics covered:
• Ways to measure CNS alterations
• CNS changes after ACL injury
• Understanding how the brain and spinal cord interact in unstable ankles
• Implications for therapeutic paradigms
• Balance training
• Proximal joint rehab for CAI?