Management Roles and OrganizationalCultures
offers a conceptual discussion of organizations, people,and what management is all about. The DVD explores the role ofmanagement within an organization and details how management has tobalance itself in order to be successful. The DVD also looks at howorganizations grow and the transitions that they need to make tosucceed. In addition, the DVD discusses the concept of the life cycle oforganizations and explains how they can develop an effective strategyfor managing change.
Among topics covered:
- Management roles and organizational cultures
- Every business has a rock
- Four roles of management
- Is your organization more like the hand or the chair?
- The goal of organizations
- The go-go stage
- Growth of an organization