Evidence-Based Updated ACSM Position Stand on Appropriate Physical Activity Intervention Strategies For Weight Loss & Prevention of Weight Regain for Adults reviews the process concerning how this particular ACSM Position Stand was developed. The DVD looks at the research that supports the three tenets of the Position Stand involving physical activity-preventing weight gain, promoting weight loss, and preventing weight regain after weight loss. In addition, the DVD reviews working definitions for both lifestyle forms of physical activity and lifestyle approaches to physical activity, as well as addresses the issue of whether lifestyle physical activity is useful for weight management.
- Physical Activity Will Prevent Weight Gain
- Physical Activity Will Promote Clinically Significant Weight Loss
- Physical Activity Will Prevent Weight Gain After Weight Loss
- Lifestyle Physical Activity
- Is Lifestyle Physical Activity Useful for Weight Management?