Incentives Can Increase Participation in Worksite Health Promotion Programs, But at What Point Are They Most Cost-Effective? provides an overview of the findings of several recent studies that looked at the use of financial incentives for worksite health promotions (WHP) programs. The DVD discusses associations between incentive use, program communications, company culture, and health risk assessment participation. The DVD also addresses new research in the merit of incentives for health behavior change program participation and outcomes, as well as details potential implications for employers who use incentives as part of their WHP program.
Among the topics covered:
• The big picture: what are we trying to do in worksite health?
• Study 1: incentives and health risk assessment participation
• Study 2: three pillars-culture, incentives, communication
• Study 3: incentives and health coaching participation
• Study 4: incentives and health coaching outcomes
• Application for practitioners
• Client scenarios