A panel of respected experts from Australia and New Zealand provides insightful commentary on what's driving consumer behavior towards services offered by the health/fitness club industry. Geared toward helping club owners prepare and adapt to the evolving consumer landscape, Australian & New Zealand Forum: Insights Into Shifting Consumer Behaviors Towards the Fitness Industry explores the factors that influence consumer choice. The DVD also looks at how new technologies are impacting consumer behavior-both currently and in the future. In addition, the DVD details new and emerging trends, as well as points out how clubs can better prepare for shifting consumer priorities.
Among the topics covered:
• Describe your most common member
• What are the critical factors for having members that recommend the club?
• What factors determine a member's satisfaction?
• What are the barriers to join the club?
• Why don't people join gyms?
• How do you engage the aging population?
• What will change over the next 10 years?