Creating A Culture That Improves Member Loyalty & Maximizes Retention discusses several of the key factors underlying lasting success in the health/fitness club industry. The DVD reviews the fact that the clubs that are most engaged (i.e. the clubs that best understand the need to embrace their members) tend to be the most successful. The DVD also provides an in-depth look at the sales cycle and points how it can divert a club's focus from two equally important cycles-the retention cycle and the loyal cycle. In addition, the DVD looks at the value of measuring member retention in a way that yields relevant metrics.
Among the topics covered:
• Creating a culture that improves member loyalty & maximizes Retention
• Do your members love you?
• The sales cycle
• What's math got to do with it?
• What happens in the long term?
• Measuring member retention-know themetric, live the metric
• The ultimate question
• What kind of culture have you created?