Improve Retention-It Begins on Day One of Their Membership discusses strategies to increase a facility's member retention rate. The DVD reviews methods to improve exercise adherence through a 12-week program entitled â€œCircle to Health.â€ The DVD also looks at the value of building a relationship and developing a rapport with new members. In addition, the DVD details ways to engage the entire staff in member retention. In addition, the DVD covers steps that can be undertaken through the use of technology and social media to engage new members.
Among the topics covered:
• Why create a Circle to Health™ program?
• The newbie = health seeker
• The health seeker's mindset
• Goals of circle to health™
• Program design
• The importance of social media
• Program benefits